Sunday, June 14, 2009

Graham Crackers: I love them

and I am pretty sure they love me.

They have sustained me at many times, and in many different forms.

These include:
  • with chedder cheese: cold or microwaved-for any and all meals and snacks
  • crushed and mixed with applesauce-after school snack
  • with whole milk vanilla yogurt (watch for future post on whole milk and its products)- while watching little Harrison enjoy his own yogurt treat
  • dipped in milk- 24/7
  • dipped in chocolate milk- after watching Renee do this, while feeling a little sad it isn't regular milk
  • with cream cheese- never tried it, but apparently it tastes like cheese cake
  • dunked in the sauce from homemade mac and cheese- post-lunch dessert
  • plain- on the way to school in the car
  • In any shape or form- amidst constant criticism
Be careful because not all Graham Crackers are created equal. Nabisco Honey Maid are the absolute best. Let's face it: you get what you pay for.

I love Graham Crackers so much. They have been my friend for many years, and have replaced many meals. They are the perfect snack because they are sweet and delicious, but are not that bad for you. I think my body is so used to this treat that it calms my stomach when I feel sick, comforts me when I feel down, and brings me so so so much joy! I love you little buddy.

1 comment:

  1. S'mores! I agree, cheddar cheese and grahams with cocoa on Sunday nights.

    ReplyDelete